Sunday, March 25, 2012

I have been lazy these past few days, or at least as far as working out goes. I haven't done squat! And I'm starting to feel yucky! After working out every day for a month, it just doesn't feel right to not work out at all. My chest congestion is much better so I will be doing something tomorrow.

Looks like my Abby girl has the chicken pox now, boo! Saturday morning I was putting her hair into a pony tail and noticed a small little blister on her neck, dangit! They haven't spread all over the place, just maybe 5 or 6 total so far. She's feeling good too, maybe a small fever, but nothing bad. She has been sleeping a little extra than usual. She took a nap yesterday from like 5 in the evening until 7 and i just knew she would be up all night, but she went to bed around 9 and slept till about 8 this morning, and then she took a good nap this afternoon, actually both kids passed out in the living room, Ben on the floor and Abby on the couch. It was nice and quiet, I should have taken a picture. We were supposed to leave for Texas on Thursday, but we will just have to see how this all goes. I'm thinking at the worst we will just have to delay until Sunday maybe.

Isn't she precious?!

So, I said I found this yummy looking recipe on Pinterest the other day and I would let you know if it was any good. Well, I thought it was amazing! My family did not. I dunno if their taste buds just weren't working or what, but man I thought it was good. It was this Blacked Chicken with Cilantro Lime Quinoa.

It was super easy to make and again, it was delicious!

Well, I'm helping with Ben's schools yearbook and its due tomorrow...so I need to get back to that...and....I started reading...

I just started it today and I'm about 2/3 done...it's good. Now I want to see the movie. Usually I don't get into "fads" like this, but I just kept hearing such good things about it (and it doesn't have vampires it in) so I decided to give it a go, and I'm glad I did. Ok, good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment