Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm sick, blah! Every time I get sick, seems like no matter what it is, it gets in my chest and I can't sleep at night, I get short of breath when running or exercising and just feel like poo! That's where I'm at right now, nice chunk of congestion in my chest. I couldn't sleep last night because if I layed down flat I couldn't breathe very well and if I propped up I was just uncomfortable. So, I was very tired this morning. I had planned on running this morning, but I figured I needed to give myself a rest so I can be healthy again. This is probably what's best for me anyways, with my shins hurting as well. I came home this morning after bringing Ben to school and snuggled up on the couch with my Abby girl. She let me snooze for a little bit while she watched a movie. I decided to go ahead and do my Shred though, because I want to FINISH THIS!!! I think it actually made me feel better, got my blood pumping and gave me some energy. Tomorrow is my last day of the Shred!! I'll talk more about that later this week. Hopefully I will feel good enough to run again next week.

The kids and I skyped with my sister and parents last night. That's always fun, until the kids get wayyy too excited (thanks alot Grammy! haha!) We are sooo ready to see them next week!!! Just hope the kids can keep the chicken pox away, and so far it's lookin good!

I need to go be productive now. Date night with the hubby tonight, looking forward to that! Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment