Sunday, March 18, 2012

In Abby language "Me tired!". I'm just draggin' today. I've been a bit under the weather this weekend, I guess a cold or something. I've been taking Airborn like crazy (that stuff is my best friend if I can start taking it right when I start feeling sick, usually keeps the worst of the sickness away). The kids and I went to church this morning and I worked in the nursery with the toddlers. David stayed home, though I don't think he's contagious anymore, he still has spots and we don't wanna freak people out.

4 more days!! Including today. Days of Shredding I have left of my 30 Days. I'm just a tad bit excited. My right shin has been killing me after I shred and run (shin splints probably?) and from all the research I've done on them, I should probably stop exercising so hard so that my shin can heal, but I've only got 4 more days left of the Shred, and I AM GOING TO FINISH! My shin will heal after that...no lectures please.

I found a recipe on Pinterest (shocking!) that looked sooo yummy! It was this Lasagna Soup by Bobby Deen. I picked the wrong day to make it, it had been pretty warm that day, but it was still good! It's his lighter version of his moms (Paula Deen) soup. It was really easy to make and the whole family liked it (I had to scoop some out for Abby before I added the cheese and she liked it too).


(not my picture)

Off to finish laundry, do some Shredding and get my kids to clean up their messes, blah! None of that sounds very appealing. Better get it over with so we can enjoy the rest of our evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment