Thursday, June 7, 2012

It feels like Friday! I think mainly because Ben's last day of school is today!! Woo hoo!!!

Back up a couple days to Monday...we got the yearbooks in for Ben's school and all the yearbook girls came over for a little preview party. They turned out super cute. Better than what I expected really. But I guess it's hard to get a good idea of how it's really gonna look when the whole thing is done on a computer screen. But, that was alot of fun and I'm looking forward to working on next years.

Tuesday was my sweet Abigails 3rd birthday (but she usually tells people she's 6...) She woke up to her room filled with balloons (Pinterest idea). I've started doing a little questionaire each year on the kids birthdays and take a picture, just to see how they change appearance wise and their likes and dislikes and personality. The funniest answer I thought was to the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?" and her answer was "Big!" haha, sooo cute!! Next she had some birthday money to spend from my Nana and Papa so we headed to the mall. We went to the Disney store and she picked out an Ariel baby doll and an Ariel beach towel almost imediately and was done! I was surprised, I thought she would look around forever and want everything! But she loves that baby doll! Thank you Nana and Papa! After that we just came home and played until it was time to get brother from school. We didn't do much else, just had a small party for her with Grandma. Here are some pictures from the day...




This was the best picture I could get her to take...




Are you noticing all the outfit changes...


Lots of Barbies!


I'm not even gonna talk about this Barbie cake...geez...did not come out as I imagined it would, but she loved it, that's what counts...but I think I'm going to have to attempt it again just to see if I can get it right...




And yesterday was David's birthday. We had some friends over for dinner. I thought it was funny how different their birthday tables were...Abby's full of pink and girly stuff and David's was kinda plain...poor guy! I think he enjoyed it still.

Like I said, today is Ben's last day of school and I have several pictures and stuff already for it, but I'm going to wait and post about it tomorrow, so, see you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! You are such a good Mommy! Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration for Abby (and David) all in one week. Your kiddos are going to have some wonderful memories when they get older. :)

    (Also, if you ever need help with that Barbie cake thing, I remember my mom making a few for Lesa's birthdays, so she could probably help with the next one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures you took almost made it feel like I was there!! Sure wish I was! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete