Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Get ready for a random post...

- my kids are crazy! They climb on EVERYTHING! I swear Abby got up here all by herself, and Ben helped by bringing her a blanket and pillow in case she couldn't get down before bed time...

- We are sooo having a yard sale this weekend! How do 4 people accumulate this much junk?? Actually it's not all junk, there's some pretty good stuff in there...yard sale at our house Friday and Saturday morning from 7-11, come buy my stuff!! (why friday you ask? I guess it's the thing here to go to yard sales on friday morning and buy stuff to take to the swap meet on saturday)

- Tonight is date night and I told hubby I would cook something yummy and we could stay home and watch Gone With The Wind! I'm pretty excited about this. I decided to cook chicken alfredo (love!) garlic bread and salad, easy and yummy! And I love that movie! It's where my name comes from (Melanie) and David has never seen it, so of course he has to watch it with me. We will probably only get half way through considering it's a 4 hour movie.

- I HATE making Ben clean his room! It's ridiculous!!! He whines, complains, cries, procrastinates, "forgets", etc.

-Sunday is my last week to do crafts at church, and honestly I'm kinda excited! Don't get me wrong, I love working with the kids, but it's alot of work to come up with and prepare a craft for 60+ kids every week.

- I'm trying to find a super cute dress for a friends wedding in July...

- VBS is next week, kinda looking forward to it, don't really know where I'm helping, they just told me they could use me...

- I really miss my family and need to pin my husband down on a date we can go out there...late July or early August...

- It's hot outside! 108 hot...

- I have some sewing projects that I really want/need to get done, but I made myself leave them until after this yard sale and last week of crafts

- On the upside, I got my sewing/crafting area cleaned out and semi organized as I've been getting ready for this yard sale.

Well, back to cleaning out stuff, hope everyone has a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic of Abby!!! Little monkey!!! SO glad we have a date for your arrival. Dad and I can not wait to see our California loves!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete