Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahhh!! I am sooo tired of sickness!! I never get sick and I have been sick or had a sick person to take care of for too long! It was really windy last week and I figured my stuffy nose and stuff was just due to allergies, and maybe it was, but it turned into much more. I've got me some major chest congestion, stopped up nose, coughing, aching, blahh!! My chest was soo tight yesterday afternoon that I broked down and did a breathing treatment on Ben's nebulizer. It opened my chest up but it made me shaky, didn't like that. I'm starting to feel a little better this afternoon. It's just soo frustrating! I used to get asthma like this when I was a kid, but haven't had this in a long time. It makes me achy, and tired, and weak. So, all this to say I haven't been working out for squat! Once again. But, all this time to sit around and think, I've decided my ol' body needs some cleansing. I've gotten sick one to many times lately and I'm tired of it. So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the Hormone Diet again. I've done it before and felt amazing and lost some good weight from it. It's a 6 week program (you can go longer if you choose) but the first 2 weeks are a cleanse phase, fruits, vegies, chicken, fish, turkey, no sugar, dairy, wheat, etc. Then the next 2 weeks you start to add in foods that you hadn't been eating (it's mostly a way to see what your body may not tolerate or even if you are allergic to things) and then the last 2 weeks is the same foods but you start exercising. I do think I'm going to exercise through all of it though, it kinda drove me nuts to no exercise the first time I did this. I'm not positive when I'm going to start this, either later this week or beginning of next week, I'm just going to see how my body recovers from being sick. Well, not much else to report here, I've got some crafts I want to work out, hopefully I can get some of those done and I'll share when I do. Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Ah man, I've been so busy at work this week I haven't checked in with you. Sorry you've been feeling so lousy~ Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete