Thursday, September 20, 2012

So I started a cleanse today (the one I always use from the Hormone Diet). I've just been feeling sooo blah lately and knew I had to do something. I don't have much to share today but wanted to share this recipe with you that I loved! Unfortunately I can't do it with my cleanse, but it is healthy and oh so yummy! I got it off of Pinterest here. It's cauliflower pizza crust. I did change it just a tad. It calls for 1 cup of the cauliflower and 1 cup of cheese and I just couldn't do a whole cup of cheese, so I decided to see how it turned out with 1 1/2 cups of cauliflower and just 1/2 cup of cheese, and it turned out just fine (or at least I think it did, had never tried it the other way.) I topped mine with a little more cheese, organic pasta sauce, turkey bacon, onions, bell pepper and black olives. I ate half of the pizza in one sitting and it filled me up and I didn't feel guilty eating half a pizza! LOVE this!!!


And this was just a cute picture I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment