Friday, October 16, 2009

waiting....

My parents are on their way here right now!!! Yay!! I am so excited. Ben knows they're coming, but he doesn't know they're coming today. I have learned my lesson on telling him when were going or they're coming, he gets super excited and doesn't sleep well, so i told him they were coming, but i think he thinks they're coming tomorrow. I did tell him that if he took his nap he would get a surprise when he woke up, and he seemed to think that was a good idea, haha! Were planning on going to San Diego in the morning and doing something...don't know what that something is yet though, and mom booked us some rooms at a wonderful hotel for Saturday night, and then Sunday were going to Balboa park to hear the spreckels organ concert (its a huge organ, I'm sure we will have pictures) and then do some shopping. I'm just excited they're coming!

In Abby news, she cut her first tooth today!!! She really handled it pretty well, she would get fussy at times, but if mommy or daddy were holding her, she was fine. Shes also trying to crawl!!! Only 4 months old, crazy little thing! I think its her size though, shes been doing everything early it seems, and I'm sure she gets jealous of watching her brother run circles around her, and shes ready to join in! She had her 4 month check up last week and had to get some shots which she handled like a champ and she weighs 16.5 lbs and is almost 26 in. long! The Dr. told me to start her on food, but I'm taking my time with that. She did try carrots and squash and seemed to like both of them. Shes a very healthy and happy little girl!

Well, nothing else too exciting going on here. I will have to post after my parents are here, I'm sure we will have stories and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment